Coming inside the doors of a new church can be a leap of faith for many people, even if they’ve been going to church for a long time. Some of your questions might be:
- Will anyone talk to me? Or will too many people talk to me?
- Will I be able to leave if I don’t enjoy it?
- Will they ask me for money?
- Will it be okay if my kids can’t sit still or be quiet during the service?
- What are the right clothes to wear?
- Does it matter if I am not an Episcopalian?
- What is there to love about St. Andrew’s?
Whether you’ve never been to church before, or you’ve been going to church for a long time, we want you to enjoy being at St. Andrew’s and we want you to be glad you came. Below is an overview of what to expect on any given Sunday.